Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Busy

Busy doesn't even begin to cover it. I have blog posts on my camera...from the mouse to the Homecoming parade and snow to the girls' weekend with my mom and sisters...all sorts of stuff.

I am overwhelmed by finances (pray for the sale of the house in Georgia!) and classes and advisees and the housework and trying to be a good wife and I'm feeling like I am failing miserably at all of it.

I have been taking a bit more time with the girls at night because I don't want them to suffer for my choices but then I have to work hard after they go to bed to get class stuff done (because there is no time at work) and what time does that leave for my hubby or the house?

Ah well. Just know that I am thinking about the blog and wanting to keep you all updated and I will. Someday.

No comments: