Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Ankica!

From the moment I found out I was going to be a mom, I was in love with you! Even though bringing you into the world wasn't what we expected it to be, you arrived in time to give me my first Mother's Day :-)


I wasn't sure I wanted you to have a pacifier but you soon became inseparable from it and looked so cute and calm with it.

I don't think I put you down for the first 6 months...I loved holding you more than almost anything else.

You stole your Daddy's heart from the beginning...especially when you looked longingly at his Les Paul :-)

First Christmas...

First Birthday...First day as a big sister...

Second Birthday...

You are a GREAT big sister...quickly sharing secrets...


Dressed up all pretty for your 3rd birthday, with Lillian at your side.

You sure did LOVE being sung to :-)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I can't believe it has been 3 years already! Hope you had a great day Ankica!

Love jo-jo

Melissa said...

How did I miss this?!!! Happy Belated Birthday, Ankica!!