Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Judge's Decision

She was not in contempt...technically speaking. It's hard when you are so personally involved in the case and know that she practically lies for a living, to hear that the judge believes her. Technically.

We won't get justice this time. We won't get our money back.

But hopefully we won't have to pay any more to get another modification. This time it will give halfway between HERE and THERE. No one wants to drive that far so we will probably end up getting a more fair deal for the future.

I just have to learn to let go of the past.

You know what though? Julia called me last Friday. After a week away from being able to talk my ear off at work, she missed talking to me and she called me just to chat. Not Loran. ME. How cool is that?

THAT is what we hold on to when the judge can't do what we want him to. When the lies get to be so regular that we want to scream. How can she get away with it?! Well, she's not. Fewer and fewer people believe her lies. Including her daughter. She's learning. Sometimes the hard way.

I'll let you know more when there is more. But for now...at least that part is over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is outrageous!! I've got pregnancy hormones flowing strong right now, and let me tell you that I'd love to give her and that judge a piece of my mind!!

However, it's good that you're able to let it go. That's all you can do in this situation. We'll continue to pray for everyone involved.

heather said...

That is so great!