Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Day the Snow Stopped Us

I really didn't think the snow was that bad last Wednesday but apparently the University and even the Governor disagreed. Not that I was overly sad about it :-) Loran's work called him at 6:30am and we were up earlier than a normal day! I got alot accomplished with the day off and we didn't even have as much snow as places farther west in the state. This is the bush in our front yard. I bought some net lights and that was the only outdoor lights we got up this year.

Luckily our big upstairs window shows off the Christmas tree quite nicely. Unluckily there is a half strand of lights that died IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TREE. It looks good from the inside but I don't want to turn the tree. I need to buy a small strand of lights to overlap the dead part but I am sure I won't get to it before Christmas is over :-)

No comments: