Thursday, January 28, 2010

One more step...sheesh

Oops...my file has one more hoop to jump through before I get to say for sure that I get to stay. I am not worried.

Today I made a few students laugh. When the class has 51 students...I will take a few laughs.

I had a headache going to class...it went away while I was teaching.

They are really sweet kids overall.

On Tuesday, Ankica woke up with puke on her pillow and her quilt. The bug that hit me on Sunday. So we took Lillian to the CC and I brought Ankica with me. She seemed okay until we were walking down the hall to the only class I had that day. Then she puked on the floor. Luckily no one was coming so we cleaned up quick and moved toward class. We just couldn't do it. So I went into the classroom and told the 50 students waiting there that my daughter was sick and we would postpone the lecture materials until Thursday. No one cried :-) Many did say they hoped she would feel better soon. And then as they were leaving the classroom they saw her and many stopped and directly told her they hoped she would feel better and that she was cute (makes a mommy's heart happy :-) ). She asked who they were and I told her. She said "they are nice".

Yeah, sweetie, they really are.

No comments: