Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ankica's tendency

Ankica has a tendency to become friends with girls who have mean streaks. There's B*** at school. There's M**** at church. And there's Lillian at home. (Oh yes, she's a meanie sometimes!)

I don't know if Ankica will be a lot like me but she seems to have some more sensitive leanings like me. So I worry that she will get her feelings hurt by other kids. I am always hoping that she will avoid the girls (and boys) that say mean things for no reason. She always seems to find them. And in church on Sunday, I went to pick her up and she was sitting across from M**** because they wouldn't get along. Ankica didn't cry when the other child was mean. She just wouldn't say she was sorry when asked to.

Turns out she has some of me AND some of her daddy. And the words "hurt feelings" don't really apply to her daddy. So while Lillian might have too much of Loran in her...Ankica might have the best of both worlds.

If she could just pick better friends!

No comments: