Thursday, October 9, 2008

Four responses to four questions

I got an email recently and was in the process of responding via email when I decided that I needed a reason to blog again.

So here is my response. (For you, RJM)

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
Church
Walmart
Grocery store
Ft Benning

B) Four people who email me (regularly):
My husband
My sister
Jawan
My Dad

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
Cici's Pizza
Olive Garden
Red Lobster
China Buffet

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
In Wisconsin
On a cruise
Touring Europe with just my honey
Anywhere that is actually get colder this time of year

E) Four TV shows I watch:
ER
Heroes
Lost
Battlestar Galactica

1 comment:

Jawan said...

I'm impressed that you remembered my first initial. You are sneaky! Then again, you may have been referring to another RJM! I've got "initial-righteousness, huh? HA!