Thursday, November 6, 2008

And the answer is...

The evil knife-wielding mini-Lop rabbit named Bun-Bun from the cartoon Sluggy Freelance.

When Loran and I were first communicating (we met via eHarmony, so we weren't really "dating"), it was a cartoon we read often and then chatted about.

For our first Christmas, I made him a sweatshirt with puffy paint characters and sayings. Then, my poor honey, washed it and DRIED it. The puffy paint stuck together and the sweatshirt was no more. Ah well.






I also tried to make a groom's cake/wedding cake with BunBun and Kiki the ferret on it. The cake turned out well. Then the dog ate it. Seriously.




So that's my story. I thought it was a better picture than the hairless ape :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I had it half right!

I remember that cake, well, the picture and the story behind it anyway.

Can't wait til next Wednesday.

Love jo