Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving my family, friends, and anyone else who happens to pass by here!

Here is a SHORT list of all the things I am thankful for:

I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband of 3 years, 9 months, and 8 days :-)

I am thankful for my two beautiful babies: Ankica and Lillian.

I am thankful for my step-daughter: Julia.

I am thankful for my critters: Indiana, Riley, and Orion.

I am thankful for my family: my parents and my three sisters and their families, for my grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins. I miss you today!

I am thankful for my church "family". Thank you all for stepping in to fill the void!

I am thankful for our house and all the love that we share in it!

I am thankful for my life. God has blessed me far beyond what I deserve and I will never be able to thank Him enough.

No comments: