Monday, November 17, 2008

It's been a while...

I has been a while since I posted last. It is amazing what not having a camera will do to the desire to blog. I like having pictures to put up :-)

But I bought a camera and it is on its way. And it is purple! It is my Christmas present.

I have written a few articles recently for Associated Content, so if you haven't checked it out in a while, click the link on the right. Within the week I have a bunch more articles to write...for cash!! A few dollars isn't much for the time it takes, but it is some exposure and bottom-line, it IS money :-)

In other news, I bought Christmas presents for Julia and the little girls. Julia got a bunch of Littlest Pet Shop critters. She talks about them all of the time so I found a display case for them and bought 25 critters to fill it up AND I individually wrapped them. I had to get it done before she gets here on Friday otherwise she would inevitable find a box or something :-)

For Ankica and Lillian, this is their big gift. I have seen many great reviews and they already love to "bake" things for us and their babies.

I can't wait to see their expressions when they open it :-)

Loran has his new guitar and knows that he is getting another guitar related present. Now I just have to come up with some presents he won't be expecting for him to open ON Christmas :-) I love to surprise him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool camera, similar to ours. We really like ours, takes great pics!

Checked out the kitchen for the girls, very cute! I wish we had more room, Dennis said he saw a little 50's style diner while he was loading the semi at work that is really cute! But w