Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My free spirit


I love this little girl. We have been through alot together. Although she has been alot healthier than many babies I know, we still have plenty to be grateful for when it comes to getting Lillian to this point in her life.

She is so much like her Daddy it is almost scary :-)


She loves to sing and strums on his guitars whenever she can. She has a bit of a temper that will be an issue as she grows up I think. She has amazing control over her emotions (when told by Loran to stop crying, she just does it!). She has a red cast to her hair like Loran does and she even sneezes three times in a row just like he does! And she has my heart in a way that is just different than the way I love Ankica. I really believe in the whole "I love you all the same, just in different ways" thing that moms tell their kids. It is so true.


My Lillian has my blue eyes and my not so straight hair. And she loves her dogs and her kitty.



She is a beautiful and fun combination of Loran and I. And she is learning from 'Buddy' and 'A-ya' all the time. Sometimes she wants to be left alone but mostly she loves her big sisters so completely that it makes my heart sing.

3 comments:

Ang said...

She sure is a sweet girl! I always love to see her walking down the halls of the church. She will surely be missed as will all of you guys :o~

Melissa said...

what sweet pictures... she sure has grown! I agree, you love them both but just in different ways!

Jodi said...

very cute pics!