Friday, April 24, 2009

Polo ponies...just gone

I love horses...I was totally sad to read this article.

Even though I am a lactation physiologist by training and have worked with goats, dairy cows, and beef cattle during my professional life, I got my B.S. in Equine Science (horses).

Someday I will have a few horses to ride around on and maybe do a few shows, but I would love to see a polo match and see the extravagance. Some people are sick at the sight of all of that money spent on horses and whatnot, and I certainly know that there are people around the world that could use just a little of what the HORSES are getting, but I still would love to see a match.

So if anyone knows someone that is insanely wealthy that can get me in to see a really high end match with polo ponies extraordinaire, please let me know :-)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I was pretty shocked to hear about that, it is sad.

love
jo