Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Loran!

Loran's birthday was on Friday and we had a little pumpkin spice cake and ice cream on Friday night and watched Monsters vs. Aliens and the preview to Caprica (Battlestar Galactica). Then on Saturday my mom and dad made a trek down to Platteville to see where I work and where we live. That was awesome! We had pizza and a red velvet cake that Loran requested. Then today I made the dinner I intended to make for the last two days: pork loin roast, clover leaf dinner rolls, carrots, potatoes, pumpkin spice cake, and warm orange cinnamon cider. MMMM!

I got Loran a snuggly in Packer material and a book...he loves to read and has more time than I do :-)

Happy Birthday Weekend Honey! I love you!



1 comment:

From My Position said...

I love you too, honey!

My birthday weekend rocked!