Thursday, December 11, 2008

And the answer is...

That picture would be Loran and the band "Rock Johnson" playing at the Vault in downtown Columbus a few weeks after Ankica was born (6/6/06 actually). The video at the bottom is Loran singing although the camera I was using didn't pick up the sound well because it was loud in there and I was sitting close to the stage (their one groupie!).



I remember that night very clearly and I don't think I ever thanked Jawan enough for watching Ankica for me! I really wanted to see Loran at his first "gig" because I had been going to most of the rehearsals ever since they had started. I didn't know too many people in Columbus at the time, but the McGinnis family had been our neighbors at the apartment complex and even though she had a little one of her own (Luke was about 6 months old I would guess) Jawan was wonderful enough to give me a few hours out of the house to see Rock Johnson's one and only gig.

I remember being very surprised that Jawan seemed so wide awake so late at night...now I know!!! :-)

No comments: