Monday, December 22, 2008

My favorite people

My little princess...she has started dressing up again, thanks to a gift from her friend from church :-)



This is what happens when you spend too much time on the phone with your sister in a room on the other end of the house...a basket of dirty laundry spread out on the kitchen floor with little girls sprinkled in the middle.

Apparently Ankica didn't understand the word "cheese" and Lillian thought it was funny. Julia just goes with the flow and tries to smile the whole time I have the camera out.

The cat was in the cupboard right before this but saw me coming. I have just this one cupboard that isn't baby proofed so they can play on occasion. This was a moment of peace between them when they weren't wanting to play with the same thing.


Makin' some "pie" for Daddy. When do children this age ever want to wear clothes?

Early morning curls and smiles...

Late afternoon snoring...

Loran and Ankica watching the Monday night Panthers game in full regalia.


Sharing a meal...I can't wait until they get their kitchen for Christmas...

I'm not sure what Loran is doing, but the girls are reading to each other :-)


Lillian's first up-do...

They love to play together. In fact, I think they have the cat in that box they are sitting on. They work well together when trying to accomplish a common goal :-)

I might actually have a lefty! Like most kids, the girls love to color and draw, everywhere...


Lillian loves to have her picture taken, and she loves to wear that hat :-) Maybe she'll be a golf pro! Her grandpa would be so proud :-)

Ankica will not look at the camera to save her life some days...she got distracted by the dog when I asked him to move out of the way. She is happy because Lillian gave her the hat to wear...for about two seconds.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sweet pictures. They've changed just in the few months since we've seen them last. Have a wonderful Christmas!