Friday, December 19, 2008

A bug...

IN MY EAR!!!

I woke up this morning to a tickling sensation on my ear that I thought was just my hair or maybe the cat.

When it wouldn't go away I sort of sat up and suddenly it was IN my ear. I could hear it moving around and then after a few minutes it stopped.

I was freaked out so I went to the doctor to make sure it hadn't died in there (I didn't need an infection or anything). It must have flown out or something because the PA said I have a very clean ear :-)

For future reference, use light to guide the bug out of your ear...according to many www articles, it works! EWWWW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!!

It makes sense though, bugs are attracted to light.

I did use bleach in the tub. Sam likes to drink from it too, and eat the bubbles when I do dishes in the sink. Should I be worried?!

Love Jo

Jawan said...

Puts a real meaning to the phrase, "Let me put a bug in your ear". Ewwww!