Monday, March 30, 2009

Check out my latest articles...please :-)

I need a few more views on Associated Content to reach my monthly goal of 1,000 page views...I only need 69 more page views! I have over 10,600 page views (with 69 articles) already since September when I first started which is totally cool.

The link is on the right side of the blog page. Quite a few of the latest articles are Columbus specific (don't hold me to all of the information...some of it was just fancy writing :-) )

The biggest news in this realm is that I was just tagged to write an article that may or not be sold to the Atlanta Journal Constitution! I made $40 just from Associated Content for it. One little article that took me about 3 or 4 hours to write and only had to be 500 words and I got $40 for it! Woo hoo! The best thing is that my writing is now being looked at more by the decision-makers at AC so I could have more opportunities like this one.

If the article gets published anywhere, I will be sure to let you all know!

No comments: