Thursday, March 12, 2009

Loran Loves Windmills

I should get a bumper sticker made or something :-)

A little over four years ago, Loran fell in love with the two windmills that we would see on the way from the Milwaukee airport to Fond du Lac where my parents live.

Then about three years ago we saw more...around Rockford Illinois. What seemed like MILLIONS of them.

And now they have "invaded" the town where I went to high school and we went to get a closer look and finally take some pictures. I counted 30 just in the one spot we were standing and there were MANY more than that. You can see them from at least 20 miles away I would say, maybe farther at night when the red lights are blinking on them.





Okay, Tera likes them too, but you should see the look on his face when he sees them :-)

No comments: