Friday, March 20, 2009

It's been crazy

The last two weeks or so have consisted of pre-created posts that were auto-posting for me and I missed Wednesday!

With trying to get the house ready to be put on the market, getting quotes from moving companies, looking for houses in Wisconsin, getting Loran to apply for his jobs, and the day to day living around here (which has become more clean than we normally live...anyone have any suggestions on how to DAILY keep the house CLEAN with two little ones, two dogs, a cat and a husband so that we can get in the routine for when people will hopefully be stopping by for house hunting...?)

So, it has been crazy and will only slow down slightly once the big things are done. I am packing books and clothes and toys and photos so that we can depersonalize the house. We are making minor (and one major) repairs to the house and I have to undo all of the painting I did!

I will cry the day I have to paint over Julia's tiger. I worked hard on it...oh well. So I will be posting Wednesday today (especially for Jodi, because she inquired :-) )

No comments: