Friday, March 13, 2009

Our Extra Time in Wisconsin

Even though it was a bit stressful to see that our flight was canceled on March 1st and we had to wait until March 3rd to get back home to Georgia (and deal with all of the extra expenses and everything), it was nice to have a bit more time with my parents and to just relax for the day on Monday.

I took Loran down through the town where I went to Middle School and High School (Oakfield Wisconsin) and then we drove down to see the house where we lived when I was in Elementary school (in Mayville). Then we found a Chinese buffet in Fond du Lac (oh and was that good!!!)

So here are a few pictures from the extra time we had relaxing at my parents' house in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.


Lillian looking up to her 8 year old cousin Katy (of course, I almost have to look up to Katy...she's a tall girl!).


Sam isn't really sure he wants to join the girls, but he is way outnumbered...poor guy.


In a few years we won't even see the difference between Emma and Lillian because they are only actually a little over 2 months apart in age. However, Lillian was born at about 38 weeks and Emma was born at about 21 weeks, so Emma has some catching up to do. And she is doing great!!


Emma wasn't so thrilled with Lillian's attention, especially when she wanted to give Emma kisses or when she would pet her on the head like a puppy when Emma was crawling around :-) It was cute though!


Lillian was showing Grandma Jane how to do the abc dance.


My little "hoo hoo ha ha's". Ankica and Lillian love Curious George and they call monkeys "hoo hoo ha ha's". So what do you suppose a banana is called? Why "hoo hoo ha ha eat" of course!


I made the fleece tie blankets before Lillian was born and Ankica loves hers. Lillian is starting to like to have hers around, which makes it comforting for them on a trip across the country.


We don't really have Barbies at our house yet because I just want to try to go through one stage at a time. At Grandma's house though...watch out! I wish I would have had time to play with the kids and the Barbies because when I was picking them up I recognized a whole bunch of the clothes and accessories and started to briefly reminisce. Ah, the memories!

No comments: