Thursday, June 25, 2009

And the answer is...


I ALWAYS check the oven when I turn it on to preheat after my sister melted a really cool tupperware container my mom had once upon a time.

This time was no exception...however, I didn't look all the way to the back of the oven. And hiding there was breakfast for the next morning...a clear plastic container of mini-apple pastries from Walmart. I can't believe that it didn't burn or stink or anything! It just melted into this mass. And I thought about it at about 11pm at night when I started thinking about breakfast the next morning. I was SOOOO disappointed...and amazed :-)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Boy you are lucky!

And you forgot about my "Annie" lunchbox that was melted along with that Tupperware bowl.

I am still bummed about that when I think about what it would be worth now.

Love jo