Thursday, June 4, 2009

At breakfast just now...

The girls are sitting at their little table watching Strawberry Shortcake whilst eating breakfast while I should be getting ready to go to VBS (I am behind on reading the blogs I love). They both wanted seconds so I poured some cereal and as I was getting the milk I came back to see them holding hands, heads bowed, and as I approached with tears in my eyes they looked up, smiling, and said Amen at almost the exact same time.

I love them. Beyond that, there are no words.

4 comments:

Jawan said...

That is so sweet to visualize. What a memory. Why don't you just leave them here with us at church and we'll bring them up for periodic visits. Yeah, I like that idea. What, you don't?

Melissa said...

So sweet! I just love hearing things like that!

Anonymous said...

The moments mothers cherish in our hearts. what a beautiful story.

Laura said...

Aww, so sweet.