Thursday, August 27, 2009

Would I do it?

Well, I have, MANY times in the past. Especially at the U of I in January before classes started and sometimes in the summer. When my adviser was away on business or vacation, I would start a lab thing that had to sit for a few hours then hit the theater. I was often the only person in the theater. Always matinees though.

Nowadays I don't think I would. I don't want to spend any more time away from Loran and the girls than I already do. Of course if there was a movie I wanted to see and Loran didn't (that hasn't happened yet) and he would watch the girls for the hour and half or two hours, then I would still do it.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

So glad you were blessed. Do feel free to pass along the post ad be sure to find me on Sunday. I would love to see you.

Bri