Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Been busy...

We had a great vacation last week that I will post about sometime soon and since we have been back we have been busy catching up on things. I am getting ready for all of the orientations and other meetings I have the first week of work which means that I need to get ready for classes in the coming week. But there are also cool things like the county fair and a dressage schooling show to watch nearby and a neighborhood birthday party and a family birthday party to plan and a rental agreement to put together to get the house officially rented in GA. Lots going on.

Plus, I went to Milwaukee yesterday because my sister Jodi had surgery to remove an adrenal gland and its tumor (around 3 inches!) that was caused by her neurofibromatosis and what probably caused her preeclampsia that caused both of her kids to be born early. The surgery went well and she even called me today and she should go home tomorrow! Praise the Lord for that!

More later...

No comments: