Monday, September 29, 2008

"I am published"

Okay, well, I was published before, but this is different :-) I have four published first-author manuscripts from my Master's degree and five from my Ph.D. I am co-author on a number of other ones, including a few from after I got married, so my name is hyphenated. It's so cool.

If anyone wants to see a copy of any of it, let me know :-) (Like if you need some help falling asleep...)

Anyway, for my newest publication check this out! It is a website that I found while blog-hopping and Loran and I have both been submitted content for publication. It takes about a week for them to accept articles when you first start but then the turnaround is much faster.

I will let you know as we put more content up there. Right now I have three published articles. The title of one of the pieces came out wrong but I can't change it (oh well) and the poetry is actually Loran's...he is way better at that than I am. I can't wait until his articles get published so I can link you to them. He is a better writer than he gives himself credit for!

So, go and read my work on Associated Content! Often! (Did I mention we get paid for every view of our work?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. My number one goal is to be published. You know, other than hitting the "publish" button on a blog. :-)