Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lillian: Troublemaker

Have I mentioned yet that Lillian is going to be my troublemaker? Here are some indications:


1) She likes the smell of diaper wipes close to her nose. Weird, I know.

2) She likes to sit in the refrigerator (Lillian started it, Ankica followed along.)


3) She eats whole fruits, like pears, but then spits out the skin EVERYWHERE. The animals don't like the skins. Ever stepped on a piece of wet pear skin late at night and not known WHAT you stepped in? If you have dogs, cats, and kids, you know what I mean.


4) She can't decide whether she is right-handed or left-handed. Such indecision can't be good :-)


5) She is already bumming rides on motorcycles.

Need I say more?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll give Lilly a ride any time! :)

Anonymous said...

You will have your hands full for sure!! I love the picture of them in the frig.!! Too cute!

You may want to rethink having another, maybe they get worse as you go along. Just look at Heidi!!
(Just Kidding Heidi Jo, you know I love ya)

Love jo

Joni M said...

LOL--oh my, thank you so much for the chuckles!!! I don't think Kacie ever sat in the fridge like that, but she did have a thing for baby wipes one time...came upstairs and they were all over the floor around her, you see--when she pulled one up and it snapped off, the next one pulled up, and then the next one...little ones can just be so fun to watch--enjoy every minute cause they sure do grow up fast!!! (from Kacie's mom)