Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lillian's Party, Part II

I have been terribly late in posting some pictures of Lillian's cake and decorations. I am still waiting on some more pictures from the paparazzi because, well, Kacie and Mike just got back from their trip to Florida :-)

But here is what I have!

The decorations...


Lillian's cake: no theme, just an idea that Loran and I came up with. The colors were the "theme" of the party.


I made a picture collage for the party. I had way more pictures than space to put them!


She enjoyed her cake but she was much more dainty and picky than her big sister was last year :-)


This is something that Loran and I got Lillian (and by default, Ankica) for her birthday. A swimming pool full of balls to play with. They love it!



On Lillian's "actual" birthday, we went to Olive Garden. This was her first real occasion wearing shoes. She doesn't walk much yet but I just couldn't resist putting them on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute cake Tera, love the colors too!!

Are you booked for November? I figure we will have a joint party for Sam and Emma after Gilles closes.

Love you guys.
Jo