Thursday, February 19, 2009

Answers to random questions about marriage

I figured I would copy Jawan who copied Becky because, well, it is our anniversary and it's when we tend to think about our marriage the most.

1. What are your middle names? Lynne and Christopher

2. How long have you been together? 4 years

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? We were matched on eHarmony at the beginning of August 2004, we met in person in October, I met his family in November, I met his daughter Julia at Christmas, he met my family in January, and we got "engaged" on Feb. 14, and married on February 19, 2005.

4. Who asked who out? Umm....we met on e Harmony so neither really but he did come to visit me in Oklahoma first.

5. How old were each of you? I was 30 and he was 31.

6. Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Mine

7. Do you have any children together? 2 of ours, and 1 from his first marriage

8. What about pets? two dogs, 1 cat, 1 hamster, three fish, and a bunch of snails

9. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Julia and her mother

10. Did you go to the same school? No

11. Are you from the same home town? No, I am from Wisconsin and he is mostly from Virginia.

12. Who is smarter? We would argue about that :-) We both have our strengths.

13. Who is more sensitive? Me

14. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Chinese buffet (it's where we went on our first Christmas together...long story)

15. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Wisconsin

16. Who has the craziest exes? Him

17. Who has the worse temper?Probably me

18. Who does the cooking? Me

19. Who is more social? Him!

20. Who is the neat-freak? Possibly me

21. Who is the more stubborn? Me

22. Who hogs the bed? Him (although I tend to hover on the edge regardless)

23. Who wakes up earlier? Melately

24. Where was your first date? When he came out to visit me in Oklahoma we went to an outdoor range and I shot my first bullets out of a gun

25. Who has the bigger family? Him

26. Do you get flowers often? Nope

27. How do you spend the holidays? We alternate families

28. Who is more jealous? MOST DEFINITELY ME!!!!

29. How long did it take to get serious? About one phone conversation

30. Who eats more? I'd say we tie on this one.

31. Who does the laundry? Me

32. Who’s better with the computer? He is.

33. Who drives when you are together? He does.

1 comment:

heather said...

This was fun to read. Thanks for sharing.