Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary My Love!


Today marks the 4th anniversary of my wedding day.

It was a small wedding, down in Hinesville, Georgia, with just my sisters and parents, his parents, sister and her kids, and a couple that knew both Loran and the pastor. Pastor Miller is the reason we chose Hinesville because I knew how much Alan means to Loran and well, it just made sense.

I had a few absolute requirements: I would wear a traditional wedding dress and my mom's veil, he would wear a tux, my daddy would walk me down the aisle to Canon in D, and I would dance with Loran and my dad at the reception (a seafood buffet...did I ever mention I didn't expect it to be a buffet?).

I got all of those things (plus my sisters sang the traditional Auchtung girls' wedding song) so I was happy. I'm not sure if I have ever posted pics of the day, so here you go!



2 comments:

chad and chrissy said...

Happy Anniversary! You had Chad's dream wedding except he wanted to get married on the beach.

heather said...

AHhhhh...aren't weddings wonderful?!