Saturday, February 7, 2009

Random moments I will cherish

Everyone wishes that there were moments in their life that would just go faster and then there are times that you wish things could stay just as they are.

Moments like Ankica and Lillian sharing Ankica's "baby" (a baby cone from Bruster's)


Or Lillian's first solo baby cone


Or Ankica's concentration as she colored in, as carefully as she could, a heart that I drew for her. She gave it to me with all the pride in the world. She goes around the house daily and reminds me of the things that I have displayed that she colored or made for me.

Or when Ankica wanted to be like Daddy and put on the hearing and eye protection brought home from Loran's adventures in pistol qualification.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Those are the best moments. So sweet.