Thursday, July 30, 2009

And the answer is...


Yes, glass doves, and yes, on mom's hutch! You can see the birds in the background there in my parent's dining room.

I took this picture when we were stranded in Wisconsin after my interview at the beginning of March of this year. We played alot of TTR that trip!

I can't wait for vacation...is it possible to get sick of TTR or other board games? I am sure Loran will be glad of the other family members more interested in board games, and I will be glad of a little parental break from my babies. I love them, but I was not meant to be a single mom! Two weeks is enough :-)

1 comment:

Anga-Mommie said...

Hey Tera,
Love all the pics :o) How are you?? E asked about Kica last week...It was so cute. Did you ever get my e-mail I sent you? I thought I had the right address, but not sure since I never heard back. Thinking if you!
Ang<><