Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lillian's Party

First birthday parties are always more about the family (okay, the mom) than they are about the birthday boy or girl. It is a way to celebrate the amazing fact that one year ago, a precious new life entered, and forever changed, our own lives.

I don't have many pictures just yet because I let the paparazzi take care of that :-) (My friends Kacie and Jawan have NICE cameras and were snapping lots of photos, so I will rely on them to send some of the very best...)

I do have a video that I will post though, as an appetizer :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time was had by all!

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Love jo

Anonymous said...

aww, what a cutie, and such a cool hat for the birthday gal!!! I've never met any of you, but whoa, I'd love a hug or two from your precious girls!!! (ok, i'm not some weirdo--just Kacie's Mom here and ohhh how I miss having little ones around!) I did my share of pampering to and lovin' on Jawan's kids this summer, so hopefully next time we are visiting Mike and Kacie--we can love on your girls too! Joni M