Saturday, September 26, 2009

The dark scary bathroom

Hi,

I am taking over my mommy's blog today to tell you about a terrible thing that happened to me today.

I was at mommy's work playing with Ankica. Mommy has lots of work to do and forgot some there so we had to go and get it and I got to push some of the elevator buttons and Ankica got to help with the buttons too and we fought about it alot.

Ankica and I were running up and down the hall and I knew where the bathroom was because mommy had just been in there. I thought it would be fun to hide on Ankica in the bathroom so I closed the door. It was dark but I wasn't scared at first.

Then I heard daddy say that the door wouldn't open and I started to get a little worried but Ankica was next to the door telling me it would be okay. But then nobody opened the door and it was HOURS before daddy got mommy to call the police and I was really scared to be in the dark and I was crying and crying for mommy and Ankica was telling mommy and daddy her idea to cut the door down and I was scared that I couldn't see them and they wouldn't open the door and I cried alot. And I didn't have my bop with me. It was awful.

But then a nice policeman came and unlocked the door and I clung tight to mommy who had my bop and I sniffled alot. Then I had some of the candy corns from the bowl on her desk and I played with Ankica some more. Daddy made sure the door to the bathroom was unlocked this time.

I love my family, but it was a scary day.

Thank you for reading my story.

Lillian

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I glad you are safe and sound Lillybean. That must have been so scary for you.

We love you!
Aunt Jo-Jo

Melissa said...

oh my! How terrifying for her! I'm sure she'll never do THAT again :)