Thursday, September 3, 2009

Having fun with Daddy

The girls have had a lot of fun spending more time with their daddy recently. And I think their daddy is having fun too :-)



Another fun thing that daddy started with his girls was the poncho liner tents that they put up on the cribs. They lasted for about two days :-)

My little girls are growing up so fast! This is their first unofficial "first day of school" picture. I just HAD to! They look happy, don't they? They have been doing well heading off to the Children's Center every morning and now that Ankica realizes that she gets to go back almost every day, she has stopped crying when I come to pick her up. What a relief!

I am so proud of them! Ankica is getting very good at washing her hands and sneezing or coughing into her arm and not her hands. Lillian is learning to wash her hands too which is just so cute! No potty training yet but honestly, I don't have alot of time at home right now to deal with it either. I am sure we will get our routine down soon...it is just the first week of classes :-)

No comments: