Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lillian's Second Birthday

I did my best to give Lililan a Dora cake. I will admit that it was harder than I thought it would be to use my mom's stuff and not mine. Her hair is a bit high but the cake tasted pretty good.

Saturday was rough on Lillian...she played hard with her cousins!





She is such a ham. She loved to pretend to read the cards.

Her first Potato-Head...this is the Mrs. She loves to play with them but I just never bought them one for their collection.


Ankica got to help Lillian with two of the presents because they were a bit of a joint gift for their play kitchen. I love this picture of the two of them.

Lillian does love clothes...she may be my girly girl :-)


I love having Lillian and my grandma in this picture. That is my sister Heidi next to Grandma. It was wonderful being home for the party. Three of my aunts were there and my uncles and cousins plus my sisters and their husbands and kids. We went to my "home" church on Sunday and it was just great to be there.

No comments: