Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cool deal

I just had to share this cool deal that we got. I was at a local consignment store looking for a pack-n-play for vacation (which I did find, for a great deal also). I found the Little People toy pictured for what I thought was $10 for the whole set. Turns out that it was listed for $18 but I had inadvertently convinced the store gal that it was $10.


When we checked out what a new one would cost on Amazon we saw it for $58 plus shipping or $70! Wow! It is in perfect condition and has all 26 of the animals.

Ankica already knows the Alligator and the Iguana and Loran and I have taught her hand motions and sounds for both of them. It is too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute Tera! We have a few of the animals that go with Noah's Ark that Cheri had given us.

Glad you found a pack-n-play. I think we are going to use the one at Dennis' mom's.

16 days til V-Day!
Love ya-Jo