Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bowling

As an "end of the summer" fun thing with Julia, we decided to go bowling. Julia has to go back to school on August 4th and so, while summer isn't really over for most of us, it will be for Julia.

Ankica had never bowled before and LOVED it! She cried when it wasn't her turn and said "Me bowl" all the time!

Julia did very well from the beginning and even better with some coaching :-)

Loran ended up with a 135, tied with Mike, and I had a 125 (would you believe that the bumpers actually hindered two of my spares?!). Kacie bowled a 99 and she was just happy to beat Ankica :-) Julia had 79 and Ankica had 72...not bad for her first game ever!


I love this shot! Ankica got a spare! Our friends, Kacie and Mike, went with us, and Kacie was smart enough to bring her camera :-) Thanks Kacie!!!!


Lillian was such a good girl. She got passed back and forth and just watched the fun. Soon Lilly, you will be up there too!

2 comments:

Ang said...

Hey Tera, just wanted to thsnk you for the yummy lasagna the other night. I really appreciate it! It is okay for me to cook now, but I still feel so tired that some nights I don't feel like it :o)

Bowling is such a quite idea, Emily would probably love it. Have a great vaca and be safe.

Anonymous said...

Loran, I will admit not knowing what to think when I saw the picture of you with the camo shorts and cute little red bowling shoes......

One thing I did think was that you are a wonderful Dad and a really good man. It is a privilege to call you my friend.

Alan