Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Typical Saturday

A typical Saturday tends to start with Lillian waking up before everyone else. Loran is usually kind enough to get up with her and they proceed to fall asleep on the couch :-)



Ankica likes to have her hair done but never keeps it in for more than a few seconds afterward. Anyone have any ideas?


I found this outfit in the piles of 6-9 month clothes that I had for Ankica. I had put them away thinking that Lillian would have already grown out of them. Not even close! I was happy to find so many cute summer clothes again though.


A typical Saturday also includes heading out somewhere. This morning I got back from my Weight Watchers meeting (a disappointing 0.6 lb loss; my scale at home said more than that) to find Mike and Kacie at our house already (awfully early for them :-)) So we went to the public auction and it really reminded me of the county fair and the meat animal sale. I miss going to a REAL county fair. Anyway, we then proceeded to a chinese buffet and ended up going to a guitar store. Go figure. So this is a picture of the three girls having a good time goofing off while Loran and Mike looked at guitars neither one of them intended to get...yet.

Now we are at home doing housework and Loran is putting up the ceiling fan in the girls' room but that is for a different post because I want to show off my Lucky Charms theme.

No comments: