Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just a Summer Day

The girls LOVE the pool! We got in the pool yesterday and I finally remembered to bring my camera with us. Julia didn't get to go swimming yesterday. It is a very effective negative consequence, because she really loves to swim and play. I think she will remember to bring the dogs back in from the hot sun next time!


Lillian likes to find things floating in the water...and pick them up and try to eat them.


Just like me, Ankica was born to love the water. She has VERY little fear. In fact, she climbs out of the pool using the ladder and jumps in on her own, with her wings on, goes under for a few seconds and pops up ready to go. She decided she wanted her "wing wings" off and so I took them off so she could play on the deck. She learned a lesson when she climbed down the ladder and let me know she wanted to get in, without the wings. Ankica soon discovered that the wings are what keeps her up :-)


Earlier in the day, the girls were playing in the kitchen, everyone's favorite place to be.


They all love to dance and be silly. Who doesn't?

No comments: