Friday, July 11, 2008

Sisters

I started this game and thankfully Julia thought it looked like fun and took over for me. Ankica was having such a good time that it was hard to get them to stop for supper :-) We are going to miss Julia when she goes back for school :-(


And yes, Ankica has a nuk. She has been battling a nasty case of diaper rash and an upset stomach so Mommy has been a bit lax in keeping the nuks put away. Does anyone think I can get her (read: me) broken of the habit by vacation in two weeks? (I hope so!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for older sisters!
they help corale the young ones.

Good luck with Ankica and the nuk. I know my day will come when I have to get Sam to stop sucking his thumb.

Love ya Jo

Joni M said...

(Kacie's Mom here--Joni M...) Good morning Tara--the ONLY way to break a child of a pacifier is to snip about a fourth of the tip off, give it to her, a few days later do it again so the end is half gone, then finally snip the whole thing off--and well, when she asks what happened, you tell her it's broken and when things get broken you just need to throw it away. Of course, you'll need to have a spare on hand just in case, but I'd advise you not to wimp out and give it to her, then once you do this, you need to be strong and not let her have the good one. Ask Jawan how easy it was to get Luke off his...