Monday, July 7, 2008

Weight Watchers

One more post tonight, then off to bathe the kids for bedtime. I am in my eighth week of Weight Watchers and doing well. I have ALOT of weight to lose (over 100 lbs more) but I have lost 20.8 pounds so far. Last week I lost 2 pounds that brought me over the 20 lb mark. I want to keep a tab on it on the blog, for accountability and encouragement for those who might need it :-)

My sister, Heidi, is also doing Weight Watchers and she is in her third week and doing VERY well! I would say how much but I haven't asked her permission yet :-) We are going on vacation in a few weeks and she and I are already excited about going to a meeting together up in Wisconsin.

Okay, time to give the girls a bath!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping I would be the very first to comment on your blog :( Great job on the weight loss! We are so proud of you and are rooting you on!

Love you and can't wait to see you all on vacation! Only 17 days left!
Love the Heimermanns

Unknown said...

That is awesome! I love that you are blogging now, and I will be checking for new posts regularly.