Saturday, July 19, 2008

Weight Watcher Update

I weighed in this morning...down 1.6 # for a total of 23 pounds in 9 weeks (I am starting week 10 today). About 2.6 pounds per week isn't bad but of course, I WANT MORE! I have 6 pounds to go until I reach my 10% weight goal (the first goal they give you).

I have successfully walked 2 miles on the treadmill (at 3 mph) every day since last Monday and I am committing to continuing to do so until Thursday. I am amazed at how much easier it is getting every day.

We are leaving on Thursday to go to Wisconsin for vacation with my family. There will be 19 people (10 adults, 9 kids: there are 5 kids above 5 years and 4 kids under 27 months)!!!! It will be super fun though...and pictures will be posted :-) I hope that I can walk at least 2 miles a day while we are on vacation and I think I can do that plus play some tennis and, of course, SWIM! Plus play lots of games and eat some good food. If I can come away from vacation not gaining weight, I will be happy. Of course, my sister Heidi and I will be going to a meeting up there and my sister Jodi is doing WW online and will be give us lots of good recipes :-)

Okay, back to housework, etc.

No comments: