Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cici's Pizza

Tonight was WCS night at a local CiCi's Pizza (pizza buffet). WCS is the school associated with our church and some of the proceeds of the night's sales goes to help the school, so we decided to go support them.

We always enjoy seeing people from church and so it was nice to see the pastor and his wife and their kids. We also stopped and chatted with the oldest couple in the church. Loran LOVES to talk to the veteran, Mr. A. T. I know Loran admires him alot, and Ms. Emma is just as sweet as a person can be.

After we gorged ourselves on WAY too much pizza and breadsticks, Ankica wanted to play in the arcade. So we all went in to the little game room and I had a few quarters in my pocket so I persuaded Loran to try for a stuffed animal for Ankica. Lo and behold, he caught a duck! Then I let Loran play a shooting game (Jurassic Park) and he was very good at that. So with my final two quarters I told him to try for a stuffed animal for Lillian and he got a cow! GO LORAN!!!

Since we name all of the stuffed animals the girls get, meet CC and DD (CowCow and DuckDuck...goes with the name of the restaurant :-))


No comments: