Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Random pictures from the evening

I love to see my girls have fun with each other. I hope they always enjoy each other's company the way I enjoy the company of my sisters. I would love to add a boy to the mix!

Why is it that Ankica always looks like she is either half asleep or on drugs? :-) Lillian does sometimes too, I guess :-)


Lillian loves to attack things (people and animals included) with her mouth. Just like Sunny...she's a biter...
The animals are always in the mix when the girls start to get crazy. (That is a toy frog, BTW...)

Orion, the cat, is really amazing with the girls, especially Lillian. She can crawl right up to him and "pet" him and play with him. They love to play ball together on the kitchen floor.


An almost nightly ritual...talking to Julia to find out how school is going and getting updated on anything else important from that end of things. Tonight we discovered that all of her school supplies were "confiscated" to go into a class materials box, along with everyone else's, of course. She says she likes the new school and her teacher. I just hope she doesn't have to move again in another year (unless it is to be with us, of course!).

2 comments:

Jawan said...

Wow, you rocked tonight making the blog posts, girl! Thanks for filling my void of the happenings in the Montgomery home.

I think Luke and Ankica have a lot in common.....he always seems to look drunk and high in his pictures, too.

A duck and a cow? Go Loran!

Anonymous said...

The girls must take after their Aunt JoJo when they get their pictures taken!

Love all the pictures of everyone. I know what you mean about the girls being good friends. I see Sam and Emma interact and it is pretty sweet!

I really like that green on the walls in the one picture.

Did you know that the daddy long leg spiders are the most poisonous? That is something I found out on vacation(unless they all were just yanking my chain!)

Love ya
Jodi