Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh yeah...Weight Watchers

I suppose I purposefully forgot to mention this last Saturday's weigh-in. Well, I was expecting a gain but it was alot less than I thought it would be...only 0.6 lb!

I really didn't want to go to the meeting because I knew I had been "bad" with my eating for about a week and a half (part of vacation and the week following). And with Weight Watchers you can use "coupons" to not weigh-in for a few meetings but I thought that might set me back even farther. Knowing what the scale actually says each week keeps me accountable and keeps me on track. So I didn't meet a goal of having no gains while losing all of my weight but I have alot more weight to lose than alot of people :-)

Anyway, I am doing better this week, especially with my exercising and a friend said that I looked "amazing" at church yesterday (thanks Laura!!!). That made me feel really good. Of course, Loran is always encouraging me and saying nice things but...well, he is my husband and I guess I sort of take it for granted sometimes.

So...THANKS HONEY! For being so supportive and helping me when I really need a boost!


No comments: