Sunday, August 17, 2008

Down with Weight

I weighed in yesterday morning with the hopes of making 0.8 lbs so I could reach 25 lbs lost. To my great surprise, I lost 2.6 lbs for a total of 26.8 lbs.

I now have only 2.2 lbs to go to reach my first goal and I have set a goal date for this of August 29th...Lillian's birthday.

This weekend was, again, full of good food that I usually crave during the week. I think this is helping me. I know it isn't the best way of doing things but I am losing weight every week (but one) and it helps keep me sane and generally happy. I know I could lose weight more quickly if I wasn't "feasting" over the weekends, but, as we all know, this is a lifetime journey, not a short detour in my life.

The biggest thing I have been able to change is walking more each week day. I am up to 2.3 miles in about 45 minutes while Lillian is taking a morning nap. I am trying to get up before they do to get my walking in early but that is NOT easy.

Another update next week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Tera!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up, we are so proud of you!!

Love Jodi, Dennis, Sam and Emma