Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Fourth of July

My sister and brother-in-law bought a little sailboat from my mom's boss and my mom got a ride in "Pumpkin" on the 4th. Adam is SO loving his new toy :-)

This is Cricket. She is Cheri's dog (Cheri is my sister) and Ankica was playing with her a little bit. I love this picture because I have a similar picture of Katy (Cheri's daughter) playing with Indy when I first got her.


(Katy and Indy...many years ago)

Ankica loves her Pop-pop and she was helping him fix things. Grandma and Grandpa heard "What are you doin'?" all the time the last two weekends :-)


Compared to the last few times that Lillian has seen my dad, this is a total improvement. No screaming or crying, but still no running up to him for hugs and kisses. A slow but steady progress.
Ankica was pretending to fish with this noodle. I can't wait until vacation when she can get a real rod and reel and catch some real fishies! It almost looks like she has one on the line there :-)


Katy and Julia are inseparable. They even used the two seater outhouse together so they wouldn't have to be apart. Sophie loves to join in but sometimes plays by herself. They made quite the crew swimming in the water that was too cold for the adults and smaller kids.

No comments: