Sunday, July 26, 2009

The next chapter in the exciting adventures of Orion

The might hunter. Ugh. I love my cat and I am glad he has turned into such a faithful indoor/outdoor cat. He loves me and always wants to come back inside but sometimes he needs to leave what he finds outside on the OUTSIDE of the house.

Like this morning after breakfast when I was playing with the girls and I heard his bell and turned to see him come inside the door by the deck. He had deposited a brownish lump on the floor of my dining room. And it was still alive.



Ankica was excited and Lillian squealed every time it moved. I didn't even know that Lillian could say the word frog but she kept saying it over and over and over and...well, you get the idea.



I chased it outside but the cat wasn't happy about it.

I think it escaped eventually. I really don't want to know if it didn't.

No comments: