Saturday, July 18, 2009

I miss Loran :-(

Loran and Julia left today and Loran is officially back in the house in Columbus. I miss him and 12 days without him is going to be difficult.

When I was thinking about it today, I realized that alot of my friends have experienced significant time away from their spouses and that time away was stressful because of the war. I don't want to diminish how difficult it was for them to be separated and the worry they must have felt.

But I am still sad and lonely. So, to my friends in Columbus, please take care of my husband! And for those already doing so...thank you SOOOO much! Words cannot express what your friendship means to me :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when my husband's gone - but we've enjoyed hanging out with him here. We'll look after him for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh wait, that didn't come out right. We're enjoying hanging out with YOUR husband.