Monday, July 6, 2009

The house

I posted a link to the house a while ago and I will post some pictures of the house with our stuff in it (it fits in quite nicely) but I wanted to post a few pics that I took through the last two weeks.






You can see from this picture that the first week we were here was actually kinda cold, especially compared to Georgia standards. The temperature was tolerable but we sure missed the sunshine!


We do have a great view from the deck, that is for certain!



2 comments:

Jawan said...

Wow, the backyard view is really amazing. I bet it's too cold to go swimming right now but the cool weather sure does sound nice. The house looks perfect and a mighty good size. I hope your first two weeks (although laborious) have been exciting. We miss you all.

Jodi said...

Looks great!! Love the views, oh to have a backyard you yourself, away from noisy neighbors. (sigh)Hope we can see it before you move.

look forward to more pictures and glad you got Bob and Edna back!

Love Jo,